Workitem not completing after Call Transaction to VM01

Michael Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Tue May 10 12:18:41 EDT 2005

Hi Tami,
What happens if the user doesn't save - i.e. just executes the WI and backs
straight out again? Do you get the confirm box? If so, something in the
transaction is sabotaging the process. OSS is an option.

On the other hand, you mention create, but further on you refer to a CHANGED
event. VM01 is create, MM02 is a change transaction, so we're a little way off
'basically does the same'. Ideally a create txn should be async, obsoleting the
need for a confirm box. Perhaps you can create your own event?

Cheers
Mike