An idea on how to attack back at 'runaway' general tasks

Michael Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Tue May 10 09:44:55 EDT 2005

Indeed, it's the quiet ones that you've got to watch out for!

Just thought I might throw in another variation of the same theme: The same
check on RH_WI_AGENTS_GET can also be done if the client happens to run a
custom RSWUWFML. Neither method is foolproof as they rely on nobody reserving
the item in between runs/logons, but having used the RSWUWFML it seemed to
catch most of them.

Cheers
Mike