Turning UWL off/on for specific tasks

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Mon May 9 03:14:26 EDT 2005

Isn't this a bit like asking that some of your e-mails should not show up
in Notes, only in Outlook (assuming you use both clients)?
Which part of the phrase "universal work list" is it your bosses can't
understand :-)

Everything is possible though. You just need to modify the universal work
list (I have never used it so I don't really know what I am talking about
here) and implement a filtering function.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Block
                    Jeff-r56939            To:     "'SAP Workflow Users' Group'" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                    <jeffblock at free        cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    scale.com>             Subject:     Turning UWL off/on for specific tasks
                    Sent by:
                    sap-wug-bounces
                    @mit.edu

                    06.05.2005
                    22:43
                    Please respond
                    to "SAP
                    Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hi all.  I had posted a similar message a few weeks ago but my question may
have been a little obscure.  Here it is again and I hope I have clarified
it a little better.

   We will be implementing a solution that will require the UWL to be
functional
for specific tasks, however we want to prevent some other workflow tasks
from
appearing in the UWL for the same user. Is it possible to turn the UWL on
for some
tasks while keeping other tasks from appearing in the UWL for the same
user?  We would still
Require these tasks to be available in the R/3 Business Workplace.

We are on EP 6.0 SP11 and KM patch 3.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Jeff