Turning UWL off/on for specific tasks

Block Jeff-r56939 jeffblock at freescale.com
Fri May 6 16:43:21 EDT 2005

Hi all.  I had posted a similar message a few weeks ago but my question may have been a little obscure.  Here it is again and I hope I have clarified it a little better.

   We will be implementing a solution that will require the UWL to be functional
for specific tasks, however we want to prevent some other workflow tasks from
appearing in the UWL for the same user. Is it possible to turn the UWL on for some
tasks while keeping other tasks from appearing in the UWL for the same user?  We would still
Require these tasks to be available in the R/3 Business Workplace.

We are on EP 6.0 SP11 and KM patch 3.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Jeff