SAP TechEd/ASUG in Boston

Sue Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Fri May 6 08:36:22 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I know we are all just recovering from a great ASUG 2005 conference in
Anaheim, California, but time is running out to get your presentation
abstract in for consideration for *the* Fall Event, the combination of
TechEd and ASUG in lovely Boston.  This is an unparalleled opportunity
to not only attend TechEd, but also share your experiences with Workflow
with other attendees.   Speaking at an ASUG conference is a very
rewarding experience, for both you and your company. It is also a great
opportunity to network with the best and the brightest workflow developers!

I encourage you all to visit the ASUG/TechEd web site to browse the
preview of this conference, and to submit an abstract for a presentation.

The link is at http://www.asug.com/education/teched.cfm

Looking forward to sharing more workflow experiences with you!
Best regards,
Sue
keohan at ll.mit.edu