ESS Query - Leave workflow

Bibby, David david.bibby at Linklaters.com
Fri May 6 05:07:05 EDT 2005

Have you checked to see that the leave request hasn't clashed with other leave ?
In this case the workflow sends a work item to the person specified as the  Global Leave Request Administrator. Role number 60100010.

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu]On Behalf Of satya kiran
Sent: 06 May 2005 06:09
To: sap-wug at mit.edu
Subject: ESS Query - Leave workflow

Hi All,

We are having a problem with Leave workflow in ESS. WE are using the workflow template WS20000081 for leave request. The workflow is reaching the approver, but when he is approving, the workflow is not coming back to the requestor.

I also have a query. When we use workflow for leave request approval, will the infotype 2001 get updated.

can somebody help me in resolving this.

REgds
Kiran

 <http://clients.rediff.com/signature/track_sig.asp>

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or
otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal
rules. If you have received it by mistake please let us know
by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not
copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. All messages sent
to and from Linklaters may be monitored to ensure compliance
with internal policies and to protect our business. Emails are
not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they
can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain
viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by email is taken
to accept these risks.

The contents of any email addressed to our clients are subject
to our usual terms of business; anything which does not relate
to the official business of the firm is neither given nor endorsed by it.

The registered address of the UK partnership of Linklaters is One
Silk Street, London, EC2Y 8HQ. Please refer to
http://www.linklaters.com/regulation for important information on
the regulatory position of the firm.