BBPSC07 not working with custom task in UWL

Jiann-Nan Che CHE_JIANN-NAN at Lilly.com
Mon May 2 11:23:40 EDT 2005

Hi Barin,

Yes, your understanding is correct.  The custom task we have created is
linked to the web transaction BBPSC07.  It is the same as the standard
task TS10008069 or TS10008126.  Thanks.

Regards,
Jiann-nan (Daniel) Che
Interface Team
317-651-3952

barin desai <satyawadi at yahoo.com>
04/29/2005 11:14 PM

CHE_JIANN-NAN at Lilly.com
cc

Subject
Re: BBPSC07 not working with custom task in UWL

Hi Daniel

Please check the following with respect to the task.

1. The custom task that you have created, is it
associated with any web transaction?

What I understand from your mail is when you call
transaction BBP07 your workflow gets initiated and as
part of the same your custom task is getting executed.
You are not getting the expected (According to
standard tast) screen. Your task calls SWK1
transaction.

Thanks and regards
barin

http://mail.yahoo.com