What does SWW_WI_ERROR_MESSAGE_SEND_S mean

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Mar 31 09:55:09 EST 2005

Hi Kesari,
Your background task failed. The log entry is the workflow system sending your
WF admin a mail telling them there's a problem - you'll note the time is about
1/2 hour or more after the WI creation time.
I'd suggest looking at short dumps as a starting point to figure out the real
problem.
Cheers
Mike