SAP GUI 4.6c and Windows XP SP2 not playing well together...

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Tue Mar 29 01:57:42 EST 2005

I found it in OSS but the note that I found it from was not realy
describing a problem with SAPGUI but rather with some other program (I
cant remember which one). The error sounded the same so I tried it and
it worked.

Either way there is a reply from John Cooper that explains all the OSS
notes (I just saw it and I am going to check it out).

Regards,

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com
w: http://www.3i-consulting.com