Workflow termination issues

parag baldha paragbaldha at rediffmail.com
Sat Mar 26 02:43:38 EST 2005

Hi!!! Workflower,

I am developing workflow for material master create. scenario like user1 will create basic data1 and basic data2 then workflow should trigger and when user2 press on workitem at that time control should go to next step for creating missed views. same procedure until material creation has been completed.

For above, I am using business object bus1001006 and asynchronous method CREATEVIEWS. now problem is when user2 click on save after entering all the required data, workflow is not terminating. its asynchronous event that's way in terminating events tab i added element = _WI_OBJECT_ID, object type = BUS1001006 and EVENT = VIEWCREATED. but i didn't make any binding there. is there any binding requirement? or any other way can i solve this issues?

Would be grateful if you could help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance,
Parag