Question about substitution profiles

Serge Boulay Serge.Boulay at n-spro.com
Tue Mar 22 20:58:01 EST 2005

Hi David,

If you are talking about the position substitution A210 relationship, we
never make it to work.

If you use the Personal Substitution in table HRUS_D2, then it is possible.

The HR relationship does not permit it... Maybe if you play with the time
constraint of the A210 relationship... The last time we play with It, it did
not made any difference.

Serge Boulay
Associate/Associé
cell. 514.830.0750