container element values gone missing...

skidmore.s@pg.com skidmore.s at pg.com
Tue Mar 22 14:43:45 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,

We are on SAP 4.5B and I have a conainer element in my workflow that
mimics the structure of a custom table.  This custom table houses some
values we use to control various parts of our workflow, so one of the
first steps is to read in the values (single row table) so we can use them
later.  We recently changed the structure of this Z table, and it appears
that every instance of running workitem now has blank values in the
container element that references it's structure (where we did have values
before).

Has anyone else run into this before?

Thanks,
Sheldon Skidmore