Work Item Delivery Problems

Bibby, David david.bibby at Linklaters.com
Mon Mar 21 05:24:57 EST 2005

Jocelyn,
Thank you very much for this.
When debugging RHUSERXR I noticed it read T77S0 but the entries in here didn't mean much to me.

I have spoken to our SAP HR consultants who say they have implemented this change for Training & Events Management and that it is because not all users receiving training are SAP users.

They believe it would be a good idea to move away from our custom type MAIL to using 0010.
They are not able to use the custom subtype MAIL for TEM correspondence, as subtype 0010 is hard coded in SAP standard programs.

Many Thanks for your help.

Regards
David

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu]On Behalf
Of Dart, Jocelyn
Sent: 20 March 2005 23:52
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: RE: Work Item Delivery Problems

Hi David,
Yes in standard the link from postion/person to user id uses infotype
105 subtype 0001.  Subtype 0010 is only for email - it is picked up by
autoforwarding programs, but should not be used to identify a user as
userid versus email address are very different things in SAP.

Check out table T77S0 for entry MAIL SAPSY - should be set to 0001.

If they want to redirect from user's userid to email address, then SO16
"send to user's home address" and synchronising infotype 105/subtype
0010 with the default communication address in the user master is a
better option.

Regards,
Jocelyn