monitoring smq1

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 03:06:32 EST 2005

Myra, Thank you very mch for your help!

I still have few questions,

1) we have SAP expert here but they still recommend
QRFC's. So when document fails due to SAP Duplicate
record or any other errors, the EM Queue in SMQ1
stops....Then we usually go to SMQ1 and right click
that queue and send them through trfc process.

2) We are trying to avoid the document failures but we
can not stop all possibilities like duplicate reocrds
and etc. For the failures like these what is the
general solution to still get the information to EM.
when I was talking to my SAP Functional expertts they
were saying even with documents fails on R3 the
information saves on R3 so the document info should go
to EM. But my SAP expert says when it dumps no
information can go to EM and the queue stays and
further queue items stuck in SMQ1. We are still
sending them as manual process by right click on send
via trfc's.

The programs you specified and modifications you said
are not know to us. Would it be possible to advise us
what exactly process you following to help us in make
this process work. Thank you again Myra!

Regards,
Steve