Work Item Delivery Problems

Bibby, David david.bibby at Linklaters.com
Fri Mar 18 08:24:17 EST 2005

We have a problem where work items are not being delivered to their recipients specified in the responsibilities in OOCU_RESP.
If fact we have had to replace them with USER assignments rather than their positions.

It appears that the users we assigned by Position have lost their link to the US record.

I have debugged OOCU_RESP and found that program RHUSERXR does a select in intoftpye 105 where USRTY is '0010'.
We do not use this communication subtype of 'e-mail' we use a custom 'MAIL' subtype.
However I don't see why it is selecting on USRTY = '0010'.

If I debug and replace '0010' with '0001' system username the US records are displayed properly.

I believe something has changed in the last 2 weeks and this is when the problems started.

We have a HR project that went live a couple of weeks ago, around the time this went wrong.
However our HR team say they haven't done anything that could cause this even though there are transports relating to 0105 subtype '0010'.

Is anyone aware of anything that could cause this e.g. like a config setting i.e. I guess it must have previously selected on USRTY = '0001'.

I could be barking up the wrong tree but want to eliminate possibilities.
Any help appreciated.

Many Thanks
David

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or
otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal
rules. If you have received it by mistake please let us know
by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not
copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. All messages sent
to and from Linklaters may be monitored to ensure compliance
with internal policies and to protect our business. Emails are
not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they
can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain
viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by email is taken
to accept these risks.

The contents of any email addressed to our clients are subject
to our usual terms of business; anything which does not relate
to the official business of the firm is neither given nor endorsed by it.

The registered address of the UK partnership of Linklaters is One
Silk Street, London, EC2Y 8HQ. Please refer to
http://www.linklaters.com/regulation for important information on
the regulatory position of the firm.