display deadline messages in UWL

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Tue Mar 15 21:04:46 EST 2005

Hi,

A very quick question:

Does anybody know how to display 'deadline messages' (those workitems
that are issued when a deadline is passed) in the Universal Worklist?

We are using 'simple' deadlines. They seem to generate a special type of
workitem - they don't have a 'TS' number.

We're on R/3 4.7 (6.20), Enterprise Portal 6.0

thanks
Paul Bakker
(Brisbane)

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be
a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the
information contained in this e-mail or any of its
attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or
any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments
are confidential and may be legally privileged and
the subject of copyright.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland
Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the
e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury
uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not
liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in
any attachment.