FW: Terminating event for EXTSRV

Rankin, Andrew AJ Andrew.J.Rankin at BHPBILLITON.COM
Mon Mar 14 22:30:51 EST 2005

Hi all,

I just thought I'd provide an answer to my own question for thoise who
may be interested.
We debugged the WfXHandler portal component and found that in order to
sucessfully complete the terminating event EXTSRV.COMPLETED, you have to
do the following:

1) Generate a random number
2) Execute SWK_EXEC_GUID_SET for you work item, passing the random no in
parameter IM_EXECGUID
3) Execute SWK_WI_COMPLETE_WITH_EVENT
This seems to be working ok in our modified component, which saves us
from having to make any changes to the workflow defn so that it may
operate in EP6.
Regards,
Andrew Rankin
CSC Australia
Phone +61 2 42310322
Mobile 040 805 9920

This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein.  If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.