Changing the Role/Responsibilities in production

Zavier, Johnson JZavier at Suncor.com
Thu Mar 10 11:13:43 EST 2005

If you are using 4.7, you can create/change responsibilities using
oocu_resp.

I assume you are referring to responsibility 'Rule'

regards
Johnson Zavier

Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:50:57 +0530
From: Kesari Katakam <kesari.katakam at gmail.com>
To: sap-wug at mit.edu
Subject: Changing the Role/Responsibilities in production
Message: 4

Hi All,

Can we change the "Role" in the production system or do we need to
transport from development system? What is the procedure for doing these
type of customizations.

Requirement is to add some responsibility to the Role.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Kesari.

This e-mail contains confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.  Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the e-mail or the information it contains, is strictly forbidden.