Starting a workflow using an XML document

Edwin Mukusha emukusha at nebraska.edu
Thu Mar 10 10:04:58 EST 2005

Good day to you all,

I would like to know what HTML code do I use to start an SAP workflow from
outside the system using an XML document.

We are running WEBAS 6.20 and have set up the workflow xml handler and it
tests just fine from within the system.  I am also comfortable with the
structure of the XML document that contains among other things the
statement "CreateProcessInstance".  What I am stuck on is how do I post XML
document to the SAP system from a non-sap environment.

I have searched the archive and also read "the book" and unfortunately I am
still missing that part of the puzzle.

Thank you.

Edwin Mukusha.