Get t-code of the program that raise an event?

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Wed Mar 9 11:20:54 EST 2005

I created the three event parms for zBUS2032 for the CHANGED event.
They are the same types as the CDHDR field types.

Now that I have these three parms in my BO what do I bind them to from the event?
How do I pass them into the CFM?

Thanks!
Rick

>>> Laura.Paez at valero.com 3/2/2005 16:19:18 >>>
I have a copy of things I think may help sometime...Hope this is the one...

Get t-code of the program that raise an event...
a:
-you can pick up the transaction code if the event is raised by a change document.  You need to include the change document object class (CDHDR-OBJECTCLAS), object id (CDHDR-OBJECTID) and change number (CDHDR-OBJECTID) as event parameters.
 In your check function module, you can access these event parameters and check CDHDR-TCODE.
-Now why on earth had I never thought of event parameters as a rather obvious way to find an event's change document before?
-The event raise via the BUS2032 object CHANGED event.

Laura Páez
210.345 2513