Shortdump when changing a workflowmodel

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Mar 9 10:36:40 EST 2005

Check for newer patches, I've had problems with the builder that went away with
newer GUIs. I think one of them may also have involved dumps.
On my current project we have also rebuilt more than one workflow after it
became corrupt due to GUI and/or other bugs.... rebuild exactly the same flow
and it's fine.
Cheers
Mike