Logically Deleting The work item.

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Tue Mar 8 07:12:50 EST 2005

For your information: Lotus Notes "roolz" :-)

A nice message to the user when trying to execute is good, but it requires
either pre-processing or that you haven't cancelled your work item. Perhaps
you could also set up your flow so that it sends an e-mail to the user
about the release. Then he/she won't even have to try and execute the work
item, and possibly your pre-processor could give just a standard answer
such as workflow has been completed, or work item has been cancelled.
Depends a little on how your Notes integration works, though. If you have a
separate folder for only work item messages the message will be less
effective as it is not seen together with the work item.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn - who will have the pleasure of using Notes only a few
months more

                    Michael
                    Pokraka              To:     "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                    <workflow at qui        cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    rky.me.uk>           Subject:     Re: Logically Deleting The work item.
                    Sent by:
                    sap-wug-bounc
                    es at mit.edu

                    07.03.2005
                    16:26
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "SAP Workflow
                    Users' Group"

Hi Kesari,

Use a wait for event step in a parallel branch to handle deletion.

On your other question, I think we'd need more info on how exactly the
Lotus
Notes (yuk!) mail does the release. You won't be able to get rid of the
mail,
but perhaps you could respond with a more appropriate message ('PReq nnn
already released'?).

Cheers
Mike