SWPSTEPLOG -workflow steps

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Mar 7 22:36:27 EST 2005

Either use SAP_WAPI_DIALOG_PROTOCOL - to link to the workflow log.
Or else use the additional external APIs - such as SWD_API_WORKFLOW_PROTOCOL_GET - returns a complex structure "PROTOCOL"  containing a table of "NODES" and "LINES"
Nodes gives you the details of each step including agents where applicable.  Lines gives you predecessor/successor.

Jocelyn