SEARCH SAP-WUG EXIT_RETURN

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 07:36:22 EST 2005

Slightly off topic, but possibly useful.

If you can get a gmail account to subscribe to WUG then you can search
your own archive very successfully. Also you get all back and forth
questions and responses (with the same title) as a single entry
conversation in your inbox  - very very useful for WUG.

Bit of a hassle at the moment as it's in beta mode and you need to be
invited, but if you can get an account you won't look back.

Have fun,
Mark