Ad Hoc agent assignment

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Fri Mar 4 16:13:41 EST 2005

Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this...

We have a workflow with ad hoc agent assignment.  When I test the ad hoc assignment form within workflow builder, the container element is filled correctly.  For example I have a value in Agent_0001.Agents like USSOMEUSER.  However, when I start the workflow from SWUI and select the same agent, then when I look at the container, Agent_0001.Agents is <not set>.

Also, the "Change agent" icon is visible in the Inbox, but disabled.  Regardless of whether I start the workflow as a test from within workflow builder, or from SWUI.  That could be because the step with ad hoc assignment kicks off immediately; but based on the Help documentation, the function should be active anyway, and display the actual agent rather than allowing a change.

I have refreshed buffers several times.

Has anyone else seen this situation?

We are on a WAS 6.20 (CRM) system.   Thanks for any suggestions you can give!

Margaret Hilsbos
Day & Zimmermann
(215) 299-5630