Help, please!

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 06:08:46 EST 2005

Just wanna to share similar experience.
We're in 4.7 According what I've read refresh
org.environment should be done for every changes on
agent assignment and changes on organization structure
especially for any org.object that related with
workflow/task. This to avoid 'cinderella symptomps'.
As mentions by several of you sometimes this will not
work. Sometimes I have to refresh my buffer and log
out first.
I'm wondering if there's a way for us to check whether
refresh org.structure or SWU_OBUF successfully
executed.

 --- Márton Zsolt <Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu>

Maorriyan