RSWUWFML2 and authorization

"Schröder, Ute Marion" UteMarion.Schroeder at REWE.de
Thu Mar 3 04:56:00 EST 2005

Hi everybody,

I´m still a bit confused here.
We are on 4.7, and running report RSWUWFML2 we are noticing that or some
users the user himself and his substitute receive an email in Outlook,
and for user users just the user himself, or in another case, the user
receives no email but his substitute does...

By now we have ruled out that email-adresses might be missing.
I´m pretty sure it has to be an authorization problem.
Due to our authorization crew being unable to solve this problem, I´m asking
whether one of you
ever ran across this problem before and what authorization and / or what
object may I have to check?

Any help highly appreciated.

Thanx to you all...