Help, please!

Eivind Bustnes EBU at edbgruppen.dk
Thu Mar 3 04:13:31 EST 2005

Hi,

Did you try to refresh your Organizational environment from your Business
workplace, menu: Settings - Workflow settings - refresh org. env.

Also when I use SWU_OBUF, I usually log off and on again to upload the new
WF-/HR-settings to the application layer.

Venlig hilsen / Best regards
EDB Gruppen A/S

Eivind Bustnes
Consultant

SAP Solutions
Dusager 4
DK-8200 Århus N
Tel.:   +45 8745 2667
Mob.: +45 2085 9667
Mail:  ebu at edbgruppen.dk
www.edbgruppen.dk

             "Rick Sample"
             <Rick.Sample at gbe.
             Sent by:                  <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             sap-wug-bounces at m                                          cc
             it.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Help, please!
             02-03-2005 20:54

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Add yourself to the agent assignment. Go into the task, select "Create
Agent Assignment" icon,
and add yourself. Activate your template. If no errors, refresh the
buffers.
Let me know if you still get the message.

Rick Sample
SAP Workflow / Developer
Graybar, Inc.
11885 Lackland Rd.