Get t-code of the program that raise an event?

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Wed Mar 2 15:03:26 EST 2005

The event raise via the BUS2032 object CHANGED event.

I vaguely remember reading something about triggering an event from a
change table but
I don't think it will help me when I am using BUS2032 CHANGED event.
Yes / no?

Rick Sample
SAP Workflow / Developer
Graybar, Inc.
11885 Lackland Rd.
63146-4208
314.573.5822
Rick.Sample at GBE.com

>>> workflow at quirky.me.uk 3/2/2005 4:29:24 >>>
Now why on earth had I never thought of event parameters as a rather
obvious
way to find an event's change document before?
Thanks for the tip :-)

Cheers
Mike