out look mail to more then one person

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 17:49:24 EDT 2005

yes, I checked in SCOT and SOST..both are showing 1
item after first step..once it is reviewd it should
show items in SCOT if they are waiting..but it is
happening in when workflow is completed..that is after
the approval of plant managers. but i want the outlook
mail to be sent before they approve it..

--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <Workflow99 at aol.com>
wrote:

> As mentioned in my reply, the external mail is sent
periodiclly. I do  not
> know what options are avaialble in SCOT to send the
internet mail
> instantaneously. If you are on a system 610 or
higher, you can develop  your own method to
> send internet mail using Business Communication
Services  interface. There is
> an excellent BLOG by Thomas Jung on SDN explains
how .

> Regards,
> Ramki Maley
> Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
> 248-613-1287 (C)

Standard Time,
> ksharath77 at yahoo.com writes:
>
> thanks  ramky, I tried the same way. steps in my
> workflow are
> 1.when the  requeter creates an item a document is
> created and mailed(email & SAP  work Item as dialog
> box) to the same person for review .
> 2. the  requestor reviews the doc and saves under
some
> plant.
> 3. the approvers  of the plant should get workitem
and
> out look mail.
> 4.if any one of them  approves. the item manager
gets
> mail-workflow will be completed.
>
> but  currently it is executing step-1 properley.
>
> after that approvers are  receiving work-items but
not
> mails..
>
> these mails are sent in the  last..
> when the workflow is completed..
>
> do we need to take special  measures if our work
flow
> contains a dialog steps.
>
> ---  sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <Workflow99 at aol.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > I forgot to mention....
> >
> >  Maintain an internet email address for the
WF-BATCH
> user in txn SU01.  It
> > need not be a real address, some thing  like
> _DO_NOT_REPLY at myCompany.com_
> >  (mailto:DO_NOT_REPLY at myCompany.com) . Also  let
the
> receivers know  that replies will
> > not be processed unless you actually   processes
the
> replies. We do have some
> > interesting SAP Mails in  our  WF-BATCH user's
(even
> though it is not a dialog
> > user)  inbox  ;-)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Ramki  Maley.
> >
> > In a message dated 6/29/2005 7:32:27 PM  Eastern
> Standard Time, Workflow99
> > writes:
> >

> > If you are on Release 6.20 or above the  following
> solution will  work. I do
> > not remember what is  available in earlier
releases.

> > 1)  Define a multiline WF  container element based
on
> SOXNA-FULLNAME to hold
> > the  email  addresses. You will need a background
> method to populate this
> >  element  with the required Outlook addresses.
> >
> > 2) Insert  a Send Mail step  in the workflow.

=== Message Truncated ===