out look mail to more then one person

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 15:33:44 EDT 2005

thanks ramky, I tried the same way. steps in my
workflow are
1.when the requeter creates an item a document is
created and mailed(email & SAP work Item as dialog
box) to the same person for review .
2. the requestor reviews the doc and saves under some
plant.
3. the approvers of the plant should get workitem and
out look mail.
4.if any one of them approves. the item manager gets
mail-workflow will be completed.

but currently it is executing step-1 properley.

after that approvers are receiving work-items but not
mails..

these mails are sent in the last..
when the workflow is completed..

do we need to take special measures if our work flow
contains a dialog steps.

--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <Workflow99 at aol.com>
wrote:

> I forgot to mention....
>
> Maintain an internet email address for the WF-BATCH
user in txn SU01. It
> need not be a real address, some thing like
_DO_NOT_REPLY at myCompany.com_
> (mailto:DO_NOT_REPLY at myCompany.com) . Also  let the
receivers know that replies will
> not be processed unless you actually  processes the
replies. We do have some
> interesting SAP Mails in our  WF-BATCH user's (even
though it is not a dialog
> user) inbox  ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> Ramki Maley.

Standard Time, Workflow99
> writes:
>

> If you are on Release 6.20 or above the following
solution will  work. I do
> not remember what is available in earlier releases.
>
> 1)  Define a multiline WF container element based on
SOXNA-FULLNAME to hold
> the  email addresses. You will need a background
method to populate this
> element  with the required Outlook addresses.
>
> 2) Insert a Send Mail step  in the workflow.
>
> 3) In the Mail Tab, Select 'U' as Recipient  Type.
> Assign the Multi Line element defined in Step 1 to
E-Mail  Address.

> 4) Define the Subject and the body as needed.
>
> Have your  Basis taem enable External mail sending
from SAP (Txn SCOT) and
> define a  batch job that runs periodically to push
the mail.

> Regards,
> Ramki Maley
> Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
> 248-613-1287 (C)

Standard Time,
> ksharath77 at yahoo.com writes:
>
> how i  can send an out look mail to more then one
> person. from  workflow.
> thanks..friends..
> appreciate your help.
> ---  sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
> <sguragain at interpublic.com> wrote:
> >  Thanks Mark!
> >
> > I will inform the WF-ADMINs to not select  anyone
> other than possible agents when they are forwarding.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Sushil

Pyc
> > Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 10:21 AM
> > To: SAP  Workflow Users' Group
> > Subject: Re: FW: forwarding an work items  SWIA
> >
> > G'day Sushil,
> >
> > It's not possible to my  knowledge and nor should
it
> be. The point of being an administrator is to  be
able
> to deal with situations that fall outside normal
> operations. I  can see no point in hobbling the
> administrator.
> >
> > If your  WF admin can not be trusted to look up
the
> list of possibles prior to  forwarding (if
> appropriate), get yourself a new WF admin.

=== Message Truncated ===