Workflow attachments from Business Document System

Cheung, Carmen Carmen.Cheung at BHPBilliton.com
Wed Jun 29 20:48:35 EDT 2005

Hi Heinz,

We've ended up creating a new object to cater for our EBP attachments.

Many thanks for your help.

Carmen

-----Original Message-----
From: Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) [mailto:heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 28 June 2005 9:35 PM
To: Cheung, Carmen
Subject: Workflow attachments from Business Document System

Hi Carmen,

you answered in your last mail the creation is done by an external system.

Well this is a point I'm searching for usage in external WAS-(BSP)-Applications.

Can you give me a short overview about the used BAPI's /API of the interface of your external system to create BDS-docuemnts in SAP-ERP.

This would be a very great help.

Many Thanks in advance.

Best regards

heinz