Agent determination fail if more than one rule is executed or is executed more than once

Nolin.Patrice@hydro.qc.ca Nolin.Patrice at hydro.qc.ca
Wed Jun 29 16:05:53 EDT 2005

Hello all,

We have an interesting problem here.

We have a agent detemination rule (AC) zxxx with 2 containers. Each
container is based on a standard sap type and have a default value. There is
one responsability with the criteria from a* to z* on each. We assigned some
peoples and unit to the rule

We test MANY TIME the rule in PFAC in the dev environment (via the
simulation button/SHIFT-F8) and it works.

We transported it in qa, and assigned some people

do the same test in qa. The 1st time (test a), it works. The second time
(test b), no agent found; we put the same criterias than the 1st time (test
a) it fails. We have to close the simulation window and reopen it to make it
work again for one time.

The problem applies also if we create 2 emma case in a row, if we use 2
agents deteminations in a consecutive dialog steps in a wf

Does anybody had that problem ? How did you fixed it ?

Thanks