workflow customizations

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 13:15:27 EDT 2005

thanks MIKE, so how can i solve this problem in
production.some workflows are in error state No Agent
found
2. I am facing one problem , i need to send an outlook
mail to group of people,this group is outcome of
RULE(agents determination rule) which will take plant
as in put..and all the managers defined in that plant.
I am able to send SAP mails with Activity. how to send
emails to out look.

do any of you had this problem before..

thank you friends..

--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <Mike.Nickson at bhint.com>
wrote:
> Sarath
>
> Errored workflows that are restarted will use the
version that they were
> generated under (i.e. the old version).
>
> Newly generated workflow will use the new version.
>
> Mike
>

> Sharath Chandra Kotla <ksharath77 at yahoo.com>
> Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
> 29/06/2005 15:32
> Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
>

>         To:     sap-wug at mit.edu
>         cc:
>         Subject:        RE: workflow customizations
>

> Hi gurus, I have an another simple question.
> If I modiy and generate new version of workflow and
> restart the workflows after the errors..will the all
> the workflow items use my new version or old
> version..?
>
> please mail me if you have any documents on
> workflow.It is urgent for me to learn concepts in
> workflow...
> --- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <KJETILK at statoil.com>
> wrote:
> > The development environment doesn't have (in fact
it
> probably should not) be customized in any other
> clients than development and sandbox.
> > --
> > Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS

Sharath
> Chandra Kotla
> > Sent: 28. juni 2005 23:05
> > To: sap-wug at mit.edu
> > Subject: workflow customizations
> >
> > Hi all,
> > sorry to ask a simple question, what all the
things
> should be green in worlkflow customization.the dev
and
> production client customizastion are not same.(in
dev
> client more buttons are active, is there any problem
> if I activate all the buttons to green).
> > who will do this job? workflow consultant or Basis
> Team?
> >
> > regards,
> > sharath.
> > --- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
> > <Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu> wrote:
> > > Hi Mark!
> > >
> > > I've created a function module and I'm using the
> > SWW_WI_START. My workflow has a fork with 2
> branches, each of them with one step: one of them
> sends an e-mail to somebody, the other sends SAP
mail
> to user.
> > >
> > > My function module defines the user and the
email
> > address. The workflow is generated, when some
> conditions becomes true in hr. The specified user
and
> his e-mail address are defined and the workflow
starts
> in the background.
> > > The user is an import-export container element
in
> > the workflow and in the task too.
> > >
> > > Here is the container filling part of the
coding.
> > >       swc_create_container container.
=== Message Truncated ===