Fw: about workflow error

Narki zxf211 at sina.com
Tue Jun 28 08:54:45 EDT 2005

  Dear All,

I have tried to complete all steps refer to library document (bath: library->basis components->business management->sap business workflow->BC-workflow ¨Ctutorials->tutorial: Event creation during status change), but my agent can¡¯t receive the e-mail of the dependent workitem.
When I test the dependent workflow ,the system show the messages: Task started under work item id 386172(current status: In process).
The attachment is the pictute about the system message.
What shall I do? Thanks very much.
Best Regards

Nark