SRM 4.0 (EBP 5.0) n step item level WF

lmillich@yahoo.com lmillich at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 03:52:31 EDT 2005

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for the reply.
I know the debug facility using BBP_PD, it is good for
debugging at the beginning.What I miss is the proper
debugging during approval, not during SC creation.
What I try to use is ITS (web) debugging, maybe this
is new info for you (OSS note 722735 describes it), in
transaction SICF the debugging can be switched on per
services, but it does not always stop, when it would
be needed. I'll check the method proposed by Jocelyn.

Rejection: it does not work when using approval
(transaction BBPSC07), not the shop for function. What
is weird, that it worked previously, and in theory it
is a pure standard function, does not have to do
anything with the custom BADI development.
I thought of even security settings problems.
We do not use HR connection.
If available basis will implement SP6 at the weekend,
maybe this will solve my problems miraculously.

Thanks again,

Laszlo

--- "Adao-Cruz, Miguel"
<miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com> wrote:

> Hello Lazlo,
>
> There has been some messages on WUG last months
> about debugging EBP. One
> good way is the one proposed by Jocelyn (see message
> RE: BADI
> BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI is not  getting
> APPROVAL_HISTORY_TABLE of 3/3/2005)using
> the functionality that some functions store the data
> that they have been
> called with.
> If you don't need to debug the entire process of the
> approval but just check
> if everything goes fine at the beginning (actually,
> this has been enough for
> me to solve 90% of the issues) just put a break
> point in the badi with your
> user_id (break-point user-id), create a shopping
> cart and put it ON HOLD.
> Then in the SAP GUI start transaction BBP_PD, enter
> BUS2121 as object type
> and your shopping cart number in object_id.
> A more dirty way is using infinite loops in the
> BADI.
>
> I am not using "restart based on history tables" as
> my client wants
> rejections to be approved by requestors.
>
> For your rejection issue I remember I saw a couple
> of OSS notes about issues
> with SC rejections. I think they will all come in
> Support Pack 6 which
> should be available for download this week, our
> basis are desperately
> waiting for it!! Are you using the "shop for"
> functionality when you have
> this problem? Is your EBP integrated with R/3 HR?
>
> Cheers.
> Miguel.

> Miguel Adao-Cruz | Capgemini | Woking
> Technology Services
> T.+44-870-238-2927 | Int.700 2927 |
> www.capgemini.com
>

> Join the Collaborative Business Experience

=== message truncated ===