SRM 4.0 (EBP 5.0) n step item level WF

Adao-Cruz, Miguel miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
Mon Jun 27 14:43:44 EDT 2005

Hello Lazlo,

There has been some messages on WUG last months about debugging EBP. One
good way is the one proposed by Jocelyn (see message RE: BADI
BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI is not  getting APPROVAL_HISTORY_TABLE of 3/3/2005)using
the functionality that some functions store the data that they have been
called with.
If you don't need to debug the entire process of the approval but just check
if everything goes fine at the beginning (actually, this has been enough for
me to solve 90% of the issues) just put a break point in the badi with your
user_id (break-point user-id), create a shopping cart and put it ON HOLD.
Then in the SAP GUI start transaction BBP_PD, enter BUS2121 as object type
and your shopping cart number in object_id.
A more dirty way is using infinite loops in the BADI.

I am not using "restart based on history tables" as my client wants
rejections to be approved by requestors.

For your rejection issue I remember I saw a couple of OSS notes about issues
with SC rejections. I think they will all come in Support Pack 6 which
should be available for download this week, our basis are desperately
waiting for it!! Are you using the "shop for" functionality when you have
this problem? Is your EBP integrated with R/3 HR?

Cheers.
Miguel.
Miguel Adao-Cruz | Capgemini | Woking
Technology Services
T.+44-870-238-2927 | Int.700 2927 | www.capgemini.com

Join the Collaborative Business Experience