problem in production server

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 18:23:07 EDT 2005

I got clear picture of the problem. when the user
double clicks the workitem. the workitem is
disappearing.(it should show an dialog box with
attachment). this is happening in production server
only..develeopment server is working fine.
can any one suggets me where the is problem?
--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <ksharath77 at yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Hi all..
> 1.if any error is occcured in the workflow
> execution..will the admin see a mail in his in
box..?
> 2.I have a problem with one of the
> workflow..implemented by the other guy..
> one of the step in workflow is containg rule ..which
> selects the possible approver..to approve..in the
> process the approver is recieving a mail but , when
> approver clicks some thing else apart from approve
or
> reject, the work-item is desappering from is
> inbox..and the item status is ending in error. can
any
> one suggest me..
> --- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
> wrote:
> > Check if someone has turned on HR structural
> authorisations.
> >

> > Regards,
> > Jocelyn Dart
> > Senior Consultant
> > SAP Australia Pty Ltd.
> > Level 1/168 Walker St.
> > North Sydney
> > NSW, 2060
> > Australia
> > T   +61 412 390 267
> > M   + 61 412 390 267
> > E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com
> > http://www.sap.com <http://www.sap.com/>
> >
> > The information contained in or attached to this
> electronic transmission
> > is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is
> intended only for
> > the person or entity to which it is addressed. If
> you are not the
> > intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any
> distribution,
> > copying, review, retransmission, dissemination or
> other use of this
> > electronic transmission or the information
contained
> in it is strictly
> > prohibited. If you have received this electronic
> transmission in error,
> > please immediately contact the sender to arrange
for
> the return of the
> > original documents.
> >
> > Electronic transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
> secure and
> > accordingly, the sender does not accept liability
> for any such data
> > corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment,
> viruses, delays or the
> > consequences thereof.
> >
> > Any views expressed in this electronic
transmission
> are those of the
> > individual sender, except where the message states
> otherwise and the
> > sender is authorized to state them to be the views
> of SAP AG or any of
> > its subsidiaries. SAP AG, its subsidiaries, and
> their directors,
> > officers and employees make no representation nor
> accept any liability
> > for the accuracy or completeness of the views or
> information contained
> > herein. Please be aware that the furnishing of any
> pricing information/
> > business proposal herein is indicative only, is
> subject to change and
> > shall not be construed as an offer or as
> constituting a binding
> > agreement on the part of SAP AG or any of its
> subsidiaries to enter into
> > any relationship, unless otherwise expressly
stated.

=== Message Truncated ===