Re. Problem in production server-major problem..

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 17:18:30 EDT 2005

the approver is getting the work item. but when he
double clicks the item ..after that the workitem
status is becoming as ERROR
in the container for Approver (object type Usr01) the
value is noInstance.
--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <Mike.Nickson at bhint.com>
wrote:
> Could this be a problem with an attribute of the
object that is not yet
> available (such as an employee with an employment
start date that is in
> the future) that is causing a the step binding to
fail ?

> If so then you should be able to just restart the
workflow once the
> attribute is available.
>
> Check the workflow container to see if the binding
attribute is there or
> not.
>
> Mike
>

> Sharath Chandra Kotla <ksharath77 at yahoo.com>
> Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
> 24/06/2005 19:39
> Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
>

>         To:     sap-wug at mit.edu
>         cc:
>         Subject:        RE: Re. Problem in
production server-major problem..

> it was working for the same user and sam plant
> before..
>
> --- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <eddie.morris at sap.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi Sharath,
> >
> > What user is triggering the workflow? Maybe this
is
> an authorization
> > problem? The user who triggers the workflow is the
> one used to evaluate
> > the rule if it is the first step in the workflow.
> Try triggering the
> > workflow with a user that has SAP_All and see if
it
> works.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Eddie

am
> > unable to resolve the error, it bacame a major
issue
> > now. can any one of you help me to sort this out.
> > When I see the workflow log .in the first step the
> > status is ERROR
> > when expand the first step,where ist is showing
> error.
> >
> >  Start Event Received
> >  (Sub)workflow created
> >  Workflow started
> >  SWW_WI_ERROR_MESSAGE_SEND_S
> >  Callback executed from work item
> >  EVALUATE_AGENT_INTERNAL
> >  EVALUATE_AGENT_VIA_RULE
> >  AC99000121
> >
> >  Work item started manually after error
> >  SWW_WI_ERROR_MESSAGE_SEND_S
> >  Callback executed from work item
> >  EVALUATE_AGENT_INTERNAL
> >  EVALUATE_AGENT_VIA_RULE
> >  AC99000121
> >
> > ---I found AC99000121 is rule definition inm the
=== Message Truncated ===