Re. Problem in production server-major problem..

Mike.Nickson@bhint.com Mike.Nickson at bhint.com
Fri Jun 24 15:29:34 EDT 2005

Could this be a problem with an attribute of the object that is not yet
available (such as an employee with an employment start date that is in
the future) that is causing a the step binding to fail ?

If so then you should be able to just restart the workflow once the
attribute is available.

Check the workflow container to see if the binding attribute is there or
not.

Mike

Sharath Chandra Kotla <ksharath77 at yahoo.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
24/06/2005 19:39
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"