page display in UWL with WEBSERVICE object

Jacob Crane Jacob.Crane at arinso.com
Wed Jun 22 21:23:08 EDT 2005

Howdy,
    Sorry for the previous bad post.  I'm using the WEBSERVICE object to
open a BSP in the universal work list on a NetWeaver 05 portal and don't
like the way the BSP is displayed.  When I click on the work item, the
WebGUI is started and the BSP appears in another window.  I need to prevent
the WebGUI from being used, if at all possible.  Is there an easy way to get
around this?  Would EXTSRV be a better option?

Thanks,
Jacob