EBP offline approval

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Wed Jun 22 10:39:17 EDT 2005

Hi Miguel,

Search on OSS - there are some good notes I found last year which
describe how to set up incoming mail.  The SAP side is realtively easy,
more difficult in my experience is getting your mail team to set up a
routing rule in Outlook so that any mail to *@EBP.company.com gets
diverted to your SAP system.

Regards,

Mark