Problem in production server

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 09:25:44 EDT 2005

the workfllow is triggered for goods return to the
vendor. there are some rules are defined in the
workflow to find the agent. here it is showing error.
in diagnosis.
any help..from any one..thanks..
thank you TOM.

Sharath.
--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <Tom_PEOU at rta.nsw.gov.au>
wrote:
> Hi Sharath,
>

> I am going to assume that this Workflow is being
triggered through an
> ESS transaction (eg. Leave).
>
> For this, you will need to go to transaction PA30
and bring up the
> masterdata for the recipient.
>
> Then, open up infotype 105 (Communication) and
ensure that subtype 0001
> exists and is valid.
>
> Correct the infotype record (both the start and end
dates).

> Goto SWI2_DIAG and restart the workflow. If it is
still in error, then I
> will need the following information from you:
>

> 1. Type of Workflow (eg. Leave, etc)?
>
> 2. Requested dates?
>
> 3. How is the Workflow triggered?
>
> 4. Scenario of events...
>

> Cheers,

> Tom Peou
>
> Workflow & ESS Administration
>
> Roads and Traffic Authority
>
> Centennial Plaza
>
> 260 Elizabeth Street
>
> Surry Hills, NSW
>
> P: +6 2 9218 6601
>
> E: Tom_PEOU at rta.nsw.gov.au
>

> hi tom,
> i got the same error, after restarting it..it
showing
> in the first step. how to check the infotype..?
>
> --- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
<Tom_PEOU at
<http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/sap-wug> >
> wrote:
> > Hi Sharath,
> >

> > There is no problem with restarting a Workflow
> through SWI2_DIAG.
=== Message Truncated ===