Leave modification workflow

barin desai satyawadi at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 05:56:16 EDT 2005

Hi

We are implementing leave reqeust (WS04200009) and
cancellation(WS12400005)workflow for a customer.

The customer requires a leave modification workflow
also. The objective is to avoid two workitem approval
by providing the modification workflow. The
modification workflow will be a combination of leave
cancellation and request. While modifying the workflow
the initiator will be able to change only the
begining date and enddate of leave.

Can anyone please help me with the fisibility of a
design of Leave modification workflow.

Thanks and Regards