Send mail step splits text at 75 characters

lmillich@YAHOO.COM lmillich at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 21 16:01:50 EDT 2005

Hi Guys,

I send out an email from my workflow with the send
mail standard step type. In the long text I insert via
a multiline variable  texts (which is actually  a
filename), but when sending out it will be split at 75
characters, even if the linewidth is set to 132 in the
task assignment. A space is inserted, so the filename
will not behave as a link. When I look at the outgoing
email in transaction SCOT , it shows already split.
I edited the text/inserted the variable with the
Sapscript editor, and use /* at the begin of the line,
as an OSS note suggest. The mail goes out in format
RAW.
Anybody faced the same problem?

THanks in advance

Laszlo Millich