WebFlow Filters

John Mackinnon john.mackinnon at alcatel.com
Tue Jun 21 14:52:55 EDT 2005

Hi

I am trying to filter the information on the UWL to two specific tasks. I
have managed to create a custom DefaultView which does filter, resort and
change columns. The problem I am running into is that when I logoff the
portal and log back on the filter piece of the DefaultView I have created is
ignored, also I have noticed that when I look at the xml file after I have
uploaded the changes it has removed the defaultviewfilter="yes" for some
reason. Do I have the allowed filter in the wrong place? Is there something
I need to do to the IView to make this work?

Here is my xml code that I have created, the uploaded name is
uwl.standard.<SID> (High)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE UWLConfiguration PUBLIC '-//SAP//UWL1.0//EN'
'uwl_configuration.dtd' [

  ]>
<UWLConfiguration version="1.0">
  <Views>
     <View name="DefaultView" selectionMode="SINGLESELECT" width="98%"
supportedItemTypes="uwl.task" columnOrder="statusIcon, dueDate, priority,
creatorId, createdDate, attachmentCount, detailIcon, subject"
sortby="priority:descend, dueDate:ascend, createdDate:descend"
tableDesign="STANDARD" visibleRowCount="10" headerVisible="yes"
queryRange="undefined" tableNavigationFooterVisible="yes"
tableNavigationType="CUSTOMNAV" actionRef="" refresh="300"
dueDateSevere="86400000" dueDateWarning="259200000" emphasizedItems="new"
displayOnlyDefinedAttributes="yes" dynamicCreationAllowed="yes"
actionPosition="top" referenceBundle="tasks">
      <DisplayAttributes>
        <DisplayAttribute name="priority" type="user" width="10"
sortable="yes" format="default" referenceBundle="priority" hAlign="LEFT"
vAlign="BASELINE" maxTextWidth="0" headerVisible="yes">
          <Menu>
            <MenuItem name="Low" actionRef="priorityLow"
referenceBundle="menu_priority_low"/>
            <MenuItem name="Normal" actionRef="priorityNormal"
referenceBundle="menu_priority_normal"/>
            <MenuItem name="High" actionRef="priorityHigh"
referenceBundle="menu_priority_high"/>
            <MenuItem name="VeryHigh" actionRef="priorityVeryHigh"/>
          </Menu>
        </DisplayAttribute>
      </DisplayAttributes>
      <AllowedFilters>
        <CompoundExpression logicalOperation="OR"
referenceBundle="filter_time" defaultViewFilter="yes">
          <Expression name="externalType" value="TS98000055"
comparator="Contains"/>
          <Expression name="externalType" value="TS98000057"
comparator="Contains"/>
        </CompoundExpression>
      </AllowedFilters>
      <Actions>
        <Action name="refresh" reference="refresh"/>
        <Action name="defaultGlobalWizard" reference="defaultGlobalWizard"/>
        <Action name="addToNavigation" reference="addToNavigation"/>
        <Action name="removeFromNavigation"
reference="removeFromNavigation"/>
        <Action name="personalize" reference="personalize"/>
      </Actions>
    </View>
  </Views>
</UWLConfiguration>