Task Wait for event and deadline delay

Caillet, Eric Eric.Caillet at logicacmg.com
Tue Jun 21 10:40:40 EDT 2005

Hi,

I agree with you and I did all that. Well I summarize what I did in my workflow example :

-          create a new BOR named ZTEST with one key field and one event : ChangeStatus ;

-          create a new workflow with a new element in container : ZELEMENT, a object type ZERCA ;

-          in the new workflow I create a new event "Wait for event" task with ZELEMENT like container element and ChangeStatus event. In the outcomes tab I've selected "Wait step terminated", "Latest end" and "Processing obsolete".

-          In the "Latest end" tab, Refer. Date/time is Work item creation + 2 minutes

Well, in my workflow I've one task and 3 steps (Event arrived, Obsolete, Deadline). I launch my workflow and when the deadline is arrived, workflow isn't stopped, in the protocol workflow, at the wait event line I see Deadline reached, that's all.

Regards,

Eric C.