Initiators that leave

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Mon Jun 20 11:37:34 EDT 2005

Hi Claude,

When we have initiators who are going to be the recipients of any type of task later in the flow
(mail, or otherwise) we first check their status in the HR Org structure to ensure that these
people are still valid employees.  If they are not, a decision task might get routed to the holder
of a position or a rule, to determine who should get the next task, or mail.

Hope this helps,
Sue