Koen PAUWELS/ISM/SIDMAR/BE is out of the office.

koen.pauwels@sidmar.arcelor.com koen.pauwels at sidmar.arcelor.com
Mon Jun 13 19:01:44 EDT 2005

I will be out of the office starting  13/06/2005 and will not return until 27/06/2005.

For urgent questions about customer master, please contact Steven DE CLERCQ.

For urgent questions about complaint handling, please contact Christof Desmet.

For urgent questions about workflow billing, please contact Koenraad Janssens or Jo Van Der Haegen.

This message should only be read by those persons to whom it is
addressed, and may contain confidential information, the disclosure
of which is prohibited. This message is not intended to create rights
or obligations without subsequent written confirmation of its contents.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately