no event bus2121.changed raised

Baunach, Natasha R natasha.r.baunach at intel.com
Fri Jun 10 14:09:43 EDT 2005

There is a configuration setting on each role in PFCG, Personalization
tab, called BBP_WFL_SECURITY.  You may have different setting there:
"high" = workflow never restarted
"medium" wf restarts conditionally when changes are made
"low" wf is always restarted when changes are made
"none" changes to the object are not allowed.

Check this out.  If your setting are set at "high", then it would
explain the behavior of your workflow.

Also, there is a BADI where you can override these security settings.
Check it out to see if it is implemented.

Regards,
Natasha